Knowing the use of applications in the background will help in the performance of the cell phone.
All Android mobile devices , without any distinction between their ranges, manage multiple processes even though the mobile is not being used. Well, its system is continuous to be able to offer you a fast and practical user experience.
It is what is called the background, so when you need it, it will always be ready for use. Inconvenience usually happens, extreme battery consumption, so sometimes you want to close them, in this note we will address how to make it possible and stop running in the background.
How to force close apps on Android
- Go to settings from your mobile device
- Select apps.
- See all apps.
- Select the app you want to close.
- And then Force Stop.
- Select accept to confirm the process.
How to force close apps from Android multitasking
- Go to device multitasking, which is located at the bottom left of the mobile device, another way to recognize it is by its three vertical stripes shape.
- All apps open in the background will appear,
- You can slide to proceed to close them
- Another way is to use the option at the bottom of a floating box that says Close All.
Important fact: If you use an old Android , these options are probably not for your mobile device, so we recommend you take a look at the manufacturer’s manual.