Apple lets you mark all emails as ‘read’ on the iPhone .
Sometimes there are functions in Apple devices that are not commonly used by their users, and this is the case of marking all emails that arrive on the iPhone as Read.
Perhaps the user already has a full message box or simply wants to delete the messages already read, but does not know how to do it. However, this guide will explain step by step how to mark all emails as Read.
How to mark all emails as read on iPhone?
Normally, the most important emails are read, while the vast majority of emails are not even opened, the main reason being that they are spam emails. But, so that this does not happen and they remain marked without being opened, the following indications must be followed.
- First of all, you need to go to the iPhone Mail app and choose the All Inboxes option.
- Then, click the Edit option, it is in the upper right and click Select all.
- Finally, press the Mark option and select Mark as read
How to mark a group of emails as read on an iPhone?
If it is required to delete only a group of emails, whether they are promotions, offers, or the like, the following must be done.
- Open the email box
- Click on edit, it is in the upper right.
- Within that option you can select the message or messages you want to delete.
- Finally, click on the Mark option on the left and select Mark as read.
- This function facilitates a better visualization of the relevant emails that are in the mailbox, allows you to discard emails that are mostly spam, advertising, among others.