The beta version of Android 13 can now be installed on flagship smartphones . In this operating system, Google emphasizes privacy and security controls.
Google has officially announced its Android 13 software updateat I/O 2022 event . As usual, Google’s Pixel family of smartphonesare the first to gain access to the new software beta.
However, other OEMs have also announced their own Android 13 beta initiatives in the form of “Developer Preview” programs.
You should note that OEM -specific developer previews don’t exactly align with Google ‘s beta program . You may not receive regular updates and the transition to a stable version may require a device reformat.
Devices enabled for the Android 13 beta
– ASUS has opened an Android 13 beta program for the ZenFone 8 .
– Android 13 beta arrives on the Lenovo P12 Pro tablet .
– Enjoy the Android 13 beta on Nokia X20 .
– The OnePlus 10 Pro is ready to test the Android 13 beta.
– OPPO Find N and OPPO Find X5 Pro.
– The only Realme phone that will have access to the Android 13 beta is the Realme GT 2 Pro .
– The Sharp Aquos Sense6 may not be known, but it also has access to the Android beta.
– Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G will be the only one in its family to access the beta.
– Vivo X80 Pro will have access to the Android beta.
– Xiaomi 12 (cupid), Xiaomi 12 Pro (zeus) and Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 (nabu) are listed for Android beta.
– ZTE Axon 40 Ultra is enabled for the Android beta, although it has not yet reached the stores.
You can download the Android 13 beta from the OS developer page . Remember that it is a trial software, so it may have some errors.