Do you know how to convert your WhatsApp audio notes to MP3? Know the method to surprise your friends.
WhatsApp is one of the applications from where you can send an infinite number of text messages, photos, videos, GIFs, and a variety of funny memes. It is also possible to send files in Word or PDF, in case you have forgotten the work or the task on the computer.
Undoubtedly WhatsApp has taken thousands of us out of a hurry. But there are a variety of details that many have not noticed, and that it is time for you to put them to the test in case you have not activated them.
This is the case with voice memos. Although currently, the app allows us to modify the speed of the audios, even up to twice the normal rate, so that we save time and can answer quickly, you should know that it is also possible to convert your message into MP3.
To perform this simple trick in W WhatsApp, it is not necessary to download a third-party application that allows you to change the format of your voice note or audio message. So go through all the steps.
HOW TO CONVERT YOUR WHATSAPP VOICE MESSAGE INTO MP3 WITHOUT PROGRAMS
The trick is quite simple from what it sounds, and it is not necessary to download third-party programs that, to a large extent, tend to break the privacy chain and ask you for a request to access your personal information:
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp.
- Now go into a conversation where you are just included.
- Then send an audio note or voice message like any other.
- Now you have to click on it.
- Hit share in another conversation.
- Now select the person you want to send that audio to.
- When you do, the audio will be converted to MP3 and will turn orange or melon.
- That way, that person will be able to listen to your audio normally, but this time in MP3 format.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any problem, you should write to your contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.