Instagram is one of the main social networks, everything that is happening at that moment has probably already been shared.
There, if you want to save a specific photo or video in your gallery, keep reading because we will show you how to do it easily.
Being able to download Instagram posts is something very useful in case you later want to see them, you don’t have to go into the app and use your data, you simply enter the gallery and that’s it. There’s also the fact that you won’t have to worry about whether the person who posted the photo or video is going to delete it, once it’s downloaded you can access it as many times as you want. In the case of photographs, most users take a screenshot and then crop the image, but this lowers the quality of the photo a lot.
Instagram itself does not give the option to download what its users post, this is mainly because there are people who can upload the same post to their account and not give credit to the author. However, here we will talk about a tool that you can use to download all the videos and photos you want.
Download Instagram photos to your mobile
To be able to save photos and videos from your Instagram stories in your gallery, you do not need any additional app, we will indicate the steps to follow to do so.
- Go to your instagram app.
- Go to settings.
- Select the “Security” options and then “Download Data”
- Enter your email and mail
- And ready! In a couple of hours you will have all the videos and images from your Instagram account in your email.
Download Instagram photos on your PC
This method allows you to download all your photos bypassing all the restrictions imposed by Instagram, follow the steps to download all your photos:
- Go to your Instagram account normally.
- Select the photo that days to download, when you have it selected, right click on it and select the options “Save as”
- Click on download option “Download full web”
- And everything is ready, you will have downloaded your image with all the content of the web, you only have to eliminate all the HTML content and then you will be able to have your photo without problems.