Google Chrome in the most practical and fast way with these tricks that we teach you in this note.
Google Chrome has a default interface that, in some cases, is monotonous for people who like a different style.
who want to make their workspace or their own computer more comfortable, pleasant and dynamic when accessing the web. browser.
In the same way that a mobile device is personalized, be it the wallpaper or other tools to make the experience more comfortable, it can also be done in Google Chrome; in this way, the hours spent in the browser are not monotonous and, on the contrary, it becomes more pleasant and attractive to the user’s eyes.
How to customize Chrome?
It is important to start from the appearance, therefore, here are the steps to choose the background theme that the user wants.
- The user must enter the Google Chrome browser and go to the top right of the screen and click on the three vertical dots and then go to ‘Settings’.
- A new tab will open where you must go to the ‘Appearance’ section and then you must search for ‘Themes’ and press the icon that resembles an arrow pointing to the upper right corner enclosed in a box, this will take you to Chrome Web Store and you can choose any background of the person.
- Then you must click on the background that is most attractive and click, then click ‘Add to Chrome’.
- After that, you will get the new theme when you open a new tab.
If the person does not want the theme you chose, they should go back to the section with the three vertical dots, follow the steps until they reach ‘Themes’ and click on ‘Reset Default’.
Create shortcut to a web page within the desktop
If the user wishes to be more practical with a web page that he uses constantly and decides to have it within his desktop, he must carry out these steps.
- Go to the Google Chrome browser and press the three vertical points that are on the far right of the screen, go to the ‘More tools’ option, a section will appear where you must click on ‘Create shortcut’.
- After that, specify the name that will give the shortcut and click ‘Create’.
Browse in incognito mode
If the user wants to browse more privately in Google Chrome without recording the browsing activity in the search history, the best option is incognito mode. Here the steps.
- Enter the Google Chrome browser and go to the top right of the screen, click on the three vertical dots, then go to the New incognito window option and that’s it.
- If the user wants to get out of incognito mode, they just have to close the search tab.