Google Kepp is a very practical tool to take notes from your mobile device .
Google Keep is one of the essential tools for a person who wants to keep their day-to-day organized through quick notes on their mobile device through Google ‘s creative application .
This quick and practical agenda is available in the application store of the system used by the user, either Play Store or App Store .
With Google Keep , people can quickly record any kind of annotation they want to make on the fly and share it with their family or friends.
On the other hand, it will allow the user to create and organize notes either by entering text, capturing images through the mobile camera or recording voice reminders that will be converted into text format instantly.
These notes will be displayed on the home page of the app in the form of tiles by default for easy and simple search. As if that were not enough, the notes are not only saved on the device, they are also linked and synchronized through Google Drive , in this way they can be accessed through the web or another synchronized device.
How to use Google Keep?
Here are the steps to follow
- On your mobile device or tablet, open the Google Play app store or App Store .
- Search for the Google Keep app .
- Perform the installation.
With the mobile application, the user can create, organize, and in that case, if it is not of interest, file notes. There are different uses, some of these are:
- Generate or edit a note made.
- Create a list.
- Save a user-generated drawing.
- Tag, pin or color notes.
- Archive notes or lists that the person does not want.
Notes can be shared and edited with other people in this way:
- Open the Google Keep app.
- Tap the note the user wants to share.
- Press Action or the three vertical buttons in the menu.
- Touch Collaborators.
- Enter the email to which the user wants to share.
- In the upper right, the person must press save.
Done, the user in this way has already saved and shared a file through Google Drive . Every file is shared and edited through the cloud, where it can be retrieved or retrieved on all devices linked to the person’s email account.
To get Google Keep , on Google Play , the user must click here . On the other hand, if you are looking for the version for the iOS system, you must enter here to enter the App Store.