In November, the Harry Potter event: The Yule Ball Ceremony will be held at the National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo da Vinci .
Yes, just like what you saw in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire , during the Three Wizards Tournament.
Co-produced by Warner Bros. Themed Entertainment and Fever , the experience includes music, dancing, various elements of the Wizarding World, delicious treats and “polite frivolity” as Professor McGonagall puts it.
This winter you are invited to participate in Harry Potter: Yule Ball Celebration! This unforgettable gathering will invite you to don your finest wizarding formal attire and join a lively dance floor in a beautifully decorated ballroom evoking the Great Hall. Morale is sure to be high, as guests will also be able to participate in party activities, including photos, themed drinks and treats and costume parades that will showcase the pride of your home. This magical event will debut in multiple cities around the world, transforming stunning historic venues in Milan, Mexico City, Montreal and Houston in 2022.
By joining the waiting list , you will get exclusive access to tickets before the release scheduled for 8 September at 11.00.
Date : from 11 November 2022
Time : times may vary depending on the day of the week (times on holidays may change):
– Monday to Thursday: 6pm and 9pm
– Friday: 3pm: 30, 18:30 and 21:30
– Saturday: at 9:30, 12:30, 15:30, 18:30 and 21:30
– Sunday: at 10:30, 13:30, 16:30 and 19: 30
Where : Leonardo da Vinci National Science and Technology Museum, Via San Vittore, 21, 20123 Milan
Age requirements : 12+, minors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
Accessibility : the facility is wheelchair accessible
Price : starting from 69 €
Dress code: Although not mandatory, formal attire is strongly recommended for the event. Magician’s wands and robes will be available for purchase locally or you can bring those you already own.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled start time to allow enough time to check in before entering the experience.
- The delay can be up to 15 minutes from the time of the scheduled session.
- Guests more than 15 minutes late may not be allowed.
- The experience will take place indoors. The main attraction will be indoors, but ticket check-in may take place outdoors.
- It is not necessary to dance.
- Chairs and tables will be present but limited.
- Harry Potter: Yule Ball Ceremony merchandise will be available for purchase
They can be purchased online up to 2 hours before the start time of a particular session. No tickets will be sold on site.
They are sold through three channels:
Fever App, available on Google Play and Apple Store
On the website accessible via the Tickets button;
On the Fever website.
Four different types of admission tickets:
Standard ticket (> 16 years) – includes admission to the ball
Premium Package (> 16 years) – includes admission to the ball, a cocktail and a merchandise item
Reduced ticket (12 -15 years) – includes admission to the ball
Premium Reduced Package (12-15 years) – includes admission to the ball, a non-alcoholic cocktail and a merchandise item
The minimum age is 12 years old. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Families and children under the age of 16 are recommended to attend the first sessions on Saturdays and Sundays.
- If there is an emergency and you need to reschedule your visit, the organization will try to help you move or change your ticket with another date / time. Be sure to include your ticket order number.
- You can transfer your tickets to anyone, for free. Just click “Transfer Tickets” on the ticket in the Fever app. Be sure to include your ticket order number.
- Tickets can be exchanged or refunded up to 48 hours before the booked session. Be sure to include your ticket order number.
- You can search for the ticket with the QR code in the Fever app, in the Tickets section. If you don’t have the app installed, you can download it from Google Play and Apple Store. Remember to log in using the same account you used when purchasing tickets.