TikTok allows users of this platform to block multiple accounts at once. Here we tell you how to do it.
TikTok is a social network where the well-being of the user is of great importance, so it is sought at all times that they are happy or feel safe on the platform.
Therefore, blocking another user can be seen as a way to stay safe and comfortable on this social network. The selection to delete multiple accounts can be done simultaneously.
This can be done instead of having to mark them one by one, which would take more time for users.
How to block a user:
- Go to that person’s profile.
- Click on the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap Block and follow the steps outlined in the app.
How to block users in batches:
- Long press on a comment or tap the pencil icon in the top left corner to open the window with options.
- Tap Manage multiple comments.
- Select up to 100 comments.
- Tap More.
- Tap Block accounts.
With the batch lock feature, you can lock up to 100 accounts at a time.