Google Home allows you to play your favorite music through the smart speaker service.
Google Home has the option of having a speaker which also allows you to have the option of many things like answering questions, setting alarms, checking the weather, etc.
The smart speaker has the facility of being able to play music from a mobile device.
To use that functionality of Google Home, simple steps must be followed that will allow you to play a favorite musical selection, audiobooks or even famous podcasts purely of personal interest.
Play from mobile to Google Home
To start the musical experience of Google Home, you must have the smart speaker connected to the cell phone and grant it the corresponding permissions, then you must follow these steps:
- Have a cell phone that is updated and has a version equal to or greater than Android 4.4.
- Second, check that the power saving mode is not activated on the phone because it may prevent sending.
- Accept microphone permissions on the Android device. To do this go to Settings> Applications> Google Play Services> Permissions> Microphone and activate the switch next to the option.
- Take into consideration that both devices must be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Once connected, enter Google Home from your cell phone, go to the Account section > Project device > Send screen/audio.
- Select your Google Home speaker in the list that will appear and you will be able to play all the music directly from your mobile.
Control the music with your voice
Once you have enjoyed the music and it is playing, Google Home will have the option to control it by voice without having to touch the cell phone. To do so, you just have to say “Ok Google” or “Hey Google” and say the exact command of the song you want to play