Instagram allows you to activate the filter option in video calls for more fun between contacts.
Instagram is one of the applications whose updates have surprised its millions of users, since the app allows you to view stories, reels, upload photos, explore filters, trends and highlight them on your profile.
It has also recently added guides and the option to upload them even without being a verified account.
How to add Instagram filters in a video call?
Instagram filters have been one of the most popular features in the app since the advent of stories, allowing the user to change their appearance in different ways and take fun photos or videos to share with friends.
One of the most popular features on the platform is that it already allows you to make video calls with filters. This option has undoubtedly fallen in love with users who have fun with their friends with fun filters and games in real time.
To make a video call on instagram, follow these steps:
- Open the app and make sure there are no pending updates
- Enter the contact’s profile and start the conversation from your inbox
- Start the video call with the camcorder icon
- Once the video call has started, you must click on the ‘effects’ icon, located at the bottom of the screen.
- Finally add all the effects that the user wants
NOTE: These effects can already be applied on live videos, so the user can have fun when doing live broadcasts with his followers.
How to find more effects for video calls?
You can search, find and download filters from the stories camera, there you can save recent filters and effects so that they appear automatically when the user wants to start a video call.
For more filters:
- You must enter the Instagram application
- Then click on the history icon
- Next to the camera button ‘see all available effects’
- Go to the ‘explore effects’ gallery and then save it with the arrow on the bottom right menu of the screen.