The social network Instagram has multiple functions, such as posting photos, reels or videos, but one of the most used is sharing the content of another user.
The Instagram platform is one of the fastest growing social networks in recent years, due to the ease of interaction with the interface. Publishing a Story, posting a publication or sharing another user’s content is easy and quick to do, which is why the social network has become the favorite of many.
This guide will explain in detail the steps that must be followed to share another person’s content in a simple way, in addition, it will explain how to deactivate the option to allow sharing.
What steps to follow to share the content of another user?
It should be remembered that you can only publish another user’s content if they have their account in public. To publish the content of another account in a feed, the following steps must be carried out:
- First of all, you must touch the little plane icon, which is below the published photo or video
- Then click on Add post/video to your story
- Then, click Send To.
- Finally, you must click on Share next to Your story and then click Done
All these steps are available for both Android and iOS devices.
How to stop allowing others to reshare posts?
- First, you must go to the account profile.
- Then, click on the icon with three horizontal stripes, which is in the upper right
- Then click on the settings icon
- Later, go to Privacy and then to History.
- Finally, click on the slider icon and deactivate the option Allow re-sharing in stories.