An Instagram feature allows you to use filters from the Snapchat app and apply them to stories.
The Instagram application has taken an incredible leap by going from posting photos and videos to being able to share as Instagram Stories what happens on a daily basis in a maximum of 24 hours.
Each person who follows the account will be able to see what is being done on a daily basis, from the moment the user starts sharing content until the end of the day.
But this does not stop here, but now you can edit the IG stories with a wide variety of filters, just as it was done with Snapchat . From just putting a small change in the color of the image to being able to place fun effects as users were used to.
That is why the step by step to put the fun in the stories will be taught here.
How to apply filters in IG Stories?
- The first step to consider is to always have the application updated to its latest version.
- Open the app and the ‘Add story’ option will appear at the top . Select that option and open the camera.
- At the bottom will appear a wide variety of filters with different options to choose from to personal taste. Select the one indicated, capture the photo and proceed to publish. It will automatically appear in stories.
In the same way, Snapchat provides the option to share your stories through Instagram. Here’s how:
- Login to Snapchat
- Take a photo or record a video with any filter you want to apply.
- Once done, on the edit screen click the down arrow icon to save it to memories.
- Select Memories, find the photos you liked the most and select. Swipe from the bottom to the top and select My snap (three-line icon in the upper left corner).
- Select Save to Camera Roll . Proceed to exit the application and enter Instagram
- Enter the stories section
- Swipe from top to bottom and select the photo you like the most. Publish and voila!