We show you a quick and easy trick to delete all the reels, photos and videos that you no longer like from your Instagram profile .
Instagram is a social network of American origin created in 2010, which is currently the sixth most used social network worldwide, with around 1 billion active users on the platform.
Although the platform serves to show on our profile the photos and moments that we want to share through publications, there are times when we no longer want to have many of them there, but the process of deleting each photo one by one is too long and late.
Don’t worry, because below we are going to explain how to delete several photos, videos or reels at once so that you don’t have to do it one by one; We emphasize that it is a simple process, since you do not need third-party applications, but an internal Instagram option that is not very well known.
Steps to delete multiple photos, videos or Reels at the same time
- Open Instagram and go to your profile, touch the three vertical lines at the top right of the screen and enter the section Your activity.
- This will take you to a screen with several sections where you can see different activities of things you do on Instagram . Here, tap on the Photos & Videos option .
- Another screen will open where you have the contents of photos, videos and Reels. Tap the tab for the content you want to delete.
- Press and hold the first photo you want to delete from your gallery, after that you will get the option to select more.
- Finally, after selecting all the photos (videos or reels, depending on what you chose), all you have to do is click the Delete button at the bottom right of the screen.