The Disney Plus streaming platform allows us to customize our user for a more fun experience. Learn how to do it in the next note.
The Disney Plus streaming service allows you different productions from Marvel, Pixar, National Geographic or Star Wars , which attract the attention of an audience of different ages and tastes.
In addition, the app allows you to create different profiles in the same account, so that each user can view and download different content, make playlists and even change the language. The customization offered by the platform is that each profile is identified with a name and image; and in case you don’t like the one you have in your user, you can easily change it by following these steps.
Steps to change the image of your avatar in Disney Plus
- You must first go to the Disney Plus page and log in
- Already being on the streaming platform, where the different contents are shown, you can view your profile in the upper corner. Subsequently, select your profile to display the other options
- By having the options displayed, you will see the profiles of the other users and the different settings you have to choose from. In one of those options you must select “Edit profile”, you will find it exactly below the “Add profile” button
- You will find an edit icon which is a small pencil, click on that icon to edit your avatar
- Select your profile and you can customize your settings, go to the right and you will see your current avatar with the other icon “Edit”, you must click to change your profile picture
- You will then be directed to the page that houses all the Disney characters and you will be able to choose some of them as your avatar. You just have to scroll between those options and click on the character of your choice.
- Once the character is selected, the website or application will return you to the previous page, press “Save”, and that’s it.