Carl Pei is looking to repeat with Nothing the success he had co-founding OnePlus in 2013.
A new phone has attracted attention in recent days. This is the Nothing Phone (1) , the first cell phone of the new company of Carl Pei , who co-founded OnePlus years ago .
Are you interested in the Nothing Phone (1) ? This is what you should know.
What exactly is the Nothing Phone (1)?
Although Carl Pei promised something that would revolutionize the market, we are talking about an Android cell phone with high mid-range specifications and some premium elements.
Specifications of the Nothing Phone (1)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ processor
- 8GB/12GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage
- 6.5” OLED screen with 120 Hz refresh rate
- Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the screen and on the lid
- Two 50 MP rear cameras
- 16 MP front camera
- stereo speakers
- Wi-Fi 6 support
- Optical fingerprint reader under the screen
- 4,500 mAh battery with 33W fast charge
- 15W wireless charging