The latest versions of WindowsPC
In both Windows 10 and Windows 11 , there is the device customization option. You can customize the screen saver, choose between factory or downloaded backgrounds, you can also use the photos as a PC screen saver .
In the personalization of the screensaver, not only can you choose the background, but you can also configure the waiting time for the screensaver to appear, use the use of a password, among other options. This guide will detail all the steps to customize the screensaver.
View this post on Instagram
How to select photos to be used as screensaver in Windows 11 and 10?
To configure the screen saver, you must take into account that you can choose one or more photos to display on the screen. If more than one photo is used, they will be displayed one by one when running in the screensaver
- To activate this option, you must do the following:
- Press Windows Key + I, this will open the Settings app.
- Go to Personalization, then Lock screen.
- Within the lock screen option go to Settings and click on the drop-down menu to access Screen saver
- Within the Screen Saver option, select the Photos, the images are located in the Pictures folder of the Windows Library.
- If you want to change the image, go to Screen Saver Settings, then Photos.
- Click on Browse
- Then select a folder and accept
- Later, you will be able to change the slideshow and then, enable the random images option
- Press the Save option
- Finally, touch Apply, then OK