Spotify has a feature to share your favorite music through Instagram stories .
Spotify and Instagram are 2 of the most used applications by young people around the world.
These platforms seem to complement each other very well, since the Meta application allows the entry of videos and photos, while Spotify allows streaming music, two powerful functions enjoyed by young users today.
Spotify links with Instagram
Spotify recently got an update that allows you to share the music you are listening to with other users through social networks, such as Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and direct links, with the aim of making it easier for users to share with their friends. and family members, the app also seeks to encourage other users who have not yet downloaded it or purchased a premium subscription.
The app gained popularity with Instagram story sharing option as many artists used the platform to share their singles with their fans so they can listen to them on the platform.
How to share Spotify music on Instagram stories?
Sharing Spotify music on Instagram is very simple and can be done in less than a minute, the best thing is that all users who use both applications can use it.
- Open the Spotify application from your mobile app and choose a song.
- Go to the options menu and select share.
- Social icons will be displayed, choose the Instagram icon to open the stories option.
- The option will open the stories tab and the song will appear automatically.
- You can edit the background or add a text, customize the post as you wish.
- Finally share the story through the arrow icon located at the back on the right.
Note: Instagram stories last 24 hours, so if you want to continue sharing the content, you must publish a new story through the Spotify app.