Learn about an easy way to improve the audio of all your songs on Spotify.
Spotify has become the multimedia service application par excellence and through it you can access the song or music album that interests you and enjoy it without interruptions and in good quality.
Despite showing you a good development of the sound, Spotify has an option to improve the audio quality, where you can choose between the options that it regularizes according to your taste. However, it is a tool that if played incorrectly can harm the music you listen to in the app.
Here we will show you how to improve audio quality quickly and with the best settings.
Steps to improve audio quality on Spotify
- Open the Spotify app and sign in.
- Then go to the “Settings” section and then to “Playback”.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled “Volume Level.” Here make sure that the selected option is “Normal”.
- Then in the Streaming section, click on the “Very high” option. This will improve the audio quality.
- It is also recommended that, if you use a lot of data, choose the “Very high” option in the “Play with mobile data” section.
After following these steps, you will be able to listen to all the songs on Spotify without the musical themes or podcast you listen to being spoiled or saturated.