Apparently we’re here: in the next few days there will be face-to-face auditions for Superman: Legacy .
the film about the Man of Steel written and directed by James Gunn , which will be part of the new DC Universe he conceived with Peter Safran .
Who will play Clark Kent?
Specifically, as reported by Deadline , tryouts with Gunn and Safran will be held over the weekend or early next week. As for the names, the safe ones for the role of Clark Kent should be the following (although there will certainly be other actors):
- Nicholas Hoult , recently seen alongside Nicolas Cage in Renfield
- David Corenswet , recently seen in Pearl alongside Mia Goth .
- Tom Brittney , seen in the movie Greyhound
These, however, would be the names taken into consideration for the role of Lois Lane (also in this case there will certainly be other actresses):
- Emma Mackey , seen in the Netflix series Sex Education
- Rachel Brosnahan , star of the acclaimed Prime Video series The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Phoebe Dynevor , seen in the Netflix series Bridgerton
According to reports, Warner’s priority at the moment is to find the right actors for these roles, after which the search for other characters such as Lex Luthor and Jimmy Olsen will continue .