The WhatsApp messaging platform has more and more functions to be able to interact with our friends and contacts, from animated stickers to audios with speed.
WhatsApp has several tools to interact with our contacts, including animated stickers and GIFs , but it lacks a very fun tool: voice modifier .
However, there is a method for you to have fun sending audios with your modified voice through third-party applications .
Modify your voice with these apps
There are several applications in the Google Play Store that allow you to modify your voice, but here we will see two apps that are characterized by their simple interface and with several available effects: Super voice changer and Voice modifier . Both platforms have the same steps to link with WhatsApp.
- Open the voice modifier app .
- Press the button for record.
- Scroll through the list of effects and choose the one that you enjoy the most.
- When you’ve selected the effect, press the three dots in the upper left.
- In the options, choose Share and select WhatsApp .