The TikTok application has security filters that allow you to know if another person accesses the account.
The TikTok application has filters that allow you to determine if the security of the account has been violated , through security methods that track the activity of mobile devices and computers.
How to track account logins?
The app takes data and content privacy very seriously and allows its users to check if someone else has accessed their accounts.
To manage devices and monitor account activity, there is a section called ‘Device Management’ where you can easily see if another user has used the TikTok account.
To access the menu of devices connected to TikTok , a series of steps must be followed:
- Enter the TikTok application and make sure that it does not have any pending updates (it can be checked by entering the application store depending on the mobile device)
- Enter the ‘I’ section that is in the lower right corner
- Then touch the menu of the three points in the upper corner
- Enter the ‘Security’ section and view the ‘Your devices’ section
- In this section you can see the list of devices that have accessed the TikTok account , if one of them is unknown, delete it by touching the trash can icon.
What to do when faced with an unknown login?
This option will allow the user to log out, even if they are not connected to that device, if use is detected that is not recognized in the account , TikTok recommends logging out and changing the password to a more difficult one.
Another very good option for privacy is to activate the ‘Two-Step Verification’, which allows the application to send a code in a message to the phone to ensure that it is the owner who wants to connect.