TikTok makes it possible to send your videos on WhatsApp from the ‘share’ option. How to do it?
TikTok has become very popular nowadays, that is why many users always want to be active and post different videos.
Any content that is made or seen on that social network can be shared in WhatsApp states .
How to share TikTok videos on WhatsApp?
Sharing TikTok videos on WhatsApp is very simple and you only need to have both applications installed, in addition to enjoying good internet.
- First you need to choose the video you want to show or share.
- When you choose a video, click on the arrow pointing to the right that is at the bottom of the same side.
- Then, a mini window will open and you have to look in the option “Share in” “WhatsApp Status”.
- The video will start to load and then WhatsApp will open.
- Click on “My status” to share the video. If you want you can place stickers and text.
Share your own drafts on WhatsApp
If at any time you want to share your TikTok drafts with a friend via WhatsApp, you can do so with a simple trick.
- Go to TikTok and tap where it says “Me” in the bottom right corner.
- Our profile will open and the folder called “Drafts” will appear on the left.
- Here you have to give Publish. Remember that you must do it in the Only me option to prevent it from being shared publicly.
- Select the video and at the bottom right you must press the three points in a row (…).
- Now, click on “Save video” and wait for it to finish downloading so that it automatically appears in the gallery.
- Finally enter WhatsApp, go to the status window and press the camera enclosed in a green circle to find the downloaded TikTok video and publish it.
And voila, the fastest, funniest and easiest way to share TikTok videos through WhatsApp.