WeTransfer is a very useful app designed to transfer files.
WeTransfer is designed to transfer files quickly, easily and effectively via email. One of its main advantages is that it is not necessary to have an account to use it, it is a free tool that has the capacity to send 2 GB files, while in the PRO version it allows the sending of 100 GB for a cost of 12 euros per user. month.
In this note we will address how to correctly use the sending of files in WeTransfer
Steps to follow
- Access WeTransfe r from any WEB browser.
- If you want to use free, select Take me to Free, if you want a paid version, select WeTransfer Plus .
- Read the terms and conditions, then proceed to check Accept.
- It will go to a new file sharing screen.
- Add the files, to do this press the + icon.
- The file explorer window of your PC will appear.
- Select the file to send.
- Click on the three dots at the bottom left.
- Two options will appear, sending by mail or by link.
- To transfer.
- It will appear on the screen, transferring and you should wait for the percentage to reach 100%.
- Once finished, close the WEB.
- This app is based for use in the cloud.
- It managed to position itself over Dropbox, due to its ease of use.
- It does not force you to have an account created on its platform in order to use it.
- There are no annoying previous steps, as it has a friendly design.
- The Pro plan gives you advanced options and up to 100 GB of sending capacity.
- It has a cost of 120 euros per year and 12 euros per month.
- Even the world of music is reaching out to the platform as a means of selling their records, one of them being Moby.