WhatsApp groups allow the sending of files, links, photos and contact cards.
Most social networks have the ability to generate and create different options to share and disseminate endless data.
WhatsApp is one of the instant messaging applications that has implemented a wide variety of ideas to keep its users in touch and informed. In this note we explain how to interact quickly with each of the contacts.
How to create a group by WhatsApp?
Here are the steps to follow:
- Enter the application and select the option ‘New group’.
- Choose each contact to add and press ‘Next’.
- Enter the subject and name the group. You can also add an image to be used as the main photo.
- Once created, press ‘Create’.
How to invite contacts by link?
When creating a new group, you have the option to invite different people to join. These are the steps you must follow:
- Open WhatsApp group chat ; then click the subject of the group. Another option is to be able to swipe the chat to the left, select the ‘More’ tab and then ‘Group Info’ .
- Select ‘Group Invitation Link’.
- You can choose between ‘Share link’, ‘Copy link’ or ‘QR code’ .
The admin has the option to reset the link at any time to invalidate the old link and create a new one. Remember that any WhatsApp user can join a group if they have access to the invitation link. You should always make sure to use this feature with your closest and most trusted contacts.